https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Lively Ode to Spring

  I don't know how I stumbled across the music of Jesse Cook, but I am so glad that I did. My heart dances when he plays his guitar. I read that he is a rumba flamenco guitarist and probably the best in the world. I have no idea what a rumba flamenco guitarist is...I only know that I am totally enamored with his music and hope you will like him, as well.
   I, for one, would love to hear the sound of this guitar gracing the stage anywhere! Enjoy!


Click the arrow below. It will take you to the MP3 site, then click the same little arrow!
Dance Of Spring (Live)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!