https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Little Love Coming Your Way Today

   It's been a while since you have seen my girls...my grandgirls, that is. You know, the little people who own me lock, stock, and barrel. I threw away the key when each of them was born. The Husband is nearly as bad as I am. They call. We run. It's a blessed thing to have a little person love you. It has a way of making all right with the world. Some days you need that more than others.
   This is Little One's version of this particular day.

   "Nonna wants me to wear my coat. We are going to walk to Marche. Really, she is going to walk and I am going to ride in my Bob." (Note from Nonna: For those of you who don't have hip grandbabies, a Bob is a stroller and not just any stroller, but a very hip stroller for very hip urban babies.)
     "I have other shoes, but I like to wear my rain boots whenever possible, even when there is not a drop of rain in the forecast. My boots look like frog faces and they are funny. I like that word: F U N N Y. I say it and laugh real loud. That makes Nonna smile."
"Nonna, in case you haven't noticed, I am ready to roll."
"This hat is getting hot, but for some reason, Nonna is obsessed with taking pictures of me. 
I, on the other hand, am totally ready to head out to Marche."
  "Dum de dum dum...more pictures."
 "Let's get this show on the road."
   "My patience is wearing thin."
"You think Nonna would get the idea."
"This is the best 'Cheese' I can give Nonna, 'cause it's time to GO!"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!