https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

In the Pink

     I bought these Pom Poms made by Martha Stewart at Big Lots when they had them on sale for a whopping $2.00. The Daughter and I used them at least four times. Then they died. I think we got our money's worth.
Tissue Poms Pink Package of 5


I also think I would have liked this pink rug in my room...when I was five.
Butterfly Rug
Butterfly Rug by Surya

Anthropologie has these darling loafers. If I had an extra $168 lying around, I might buy them.Too bad. I don't.
Anthro
www.anthropologie.com


Their rose knob is a little better priced at $8.00. I think I could probably swing a couple of those.
Anthro
www.anthropologie.com

Antiquaria is one of my favorite day-dreaming sites. How about this mixed place setting of china, with delightful touches of pink? And the best part is that each place setting may vary slightly, but each piece fits cohesively with the others to whom it is married...so you could be in for a delightful surprise when you open the box!
Image of "Berkshire" China, 6 Piece place setting
from antiquaria.bigcartel.com

Find these Matouk scalloped bed linens at Neiman-Marcus' "Pink Sale!" Warning: these are definitely a budget buster. Perhaps you could find a way to justify it by saying that Matouk linens last a long time. Might be worth a try.
Matouk
Add caption

And no pink collection would be complete without something from the iconic Thomas Pink of London's Jermyn Street.
Self Tie Bow Tie
However, I would be hard-pressed to get The Husband in this.

Cotton Socks
or these.

And in another life and another time, I might ride this pink gem down the Amalfi Coast. My long blonde hair would be blowing in the wind. Oh wait, I am a brunette.
2010 Vespa LX 150 100793349 large photo
This little Vespa is bargain priced at under 5K...for somebody.
                          Given all of these options, who wouldn't want to be in the pink!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!