https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Friday, February 3, 2012

Get Crafty for Valentine's

   I am mad about the ideas on the blog thinkgarnish.com. It is such a serious love affair that I am actually thinking I might have to buck my own trend and get back into the kitchen and try out some of their ideas. Oh, and of course, I shall have to buy some of their products. But the great thing about this lovely little design company is that you won't have to break the bank to do so. Here's a preview of just a few of their fabulous ideas and products!
Deliver a cuppa to someone special!
Pez! Does anyone besides me remember Pez? 
This one is called "Wear your heart on your straw!"
Gotta love it!
It's just old fashioned glassine bags, a little baker's twine,
and some yummy sugar cookies!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!