https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Year in the Life of Little One

   She's lived on this earth all of sixteen months now. I can hardly believe that the tiny sleepy wrinkled baby on the far left in the picture below has grown into the running, smiling, shrieking, doll-baby toddler who says, "No," "Pwease," "Dog Dog," and my favorite word (her version of my Grandmother name which was formerly Honey), "Nonna." Honestly, I don't care what she calls me -- just as long as she calls me! I will be there, you can bet on that. In the meantime, take a look at what a year hath wrought!
You can find the photographer who took these adorable photos at katherineholly.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!