https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Tiny Tidbit

   During this season of my life I am blessed beyond measure to break open the Word of God and study the Scripture with a group of younger women. Each week, they bring the gift of refreshment to my soul. This tiny post I offer today in their honor, for perhaps without knowing, they are continually doing things for God, both great and small. I know, because I have been on the receiving end of their acts of kindness, their ministry of little things that calls to mind and bears the imprint of the Greater Love. Blessings, sweet sisters!

   image courtesy of Small Meadow Press

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!